Thursday, January 05, 2006

We're taking bets that it is hard to be resolute...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Sorry for the long hiatus. Please post your answers in the comments section. Remember you can be anonymous and you don't have to answer each question if you don't want to. Invite others to answer. Enjoy. Today's questions are fun and simple.

A. What resolution do you want to do every year, but never do because you know you will break it?

B. What celebrity do you hope you hear the least from in 2006?

Answers:

A. Every year I wish that I could resolve to learn to speak Spanish fluently. Some years I have even bought books or tapes to help me learn. I never truly get started. I hope that some day I will be motivated enough to actually do it.

B. It is my hope that I will not hear from Tom Cruise at all in 2006. He has officially crossed into crazy land. I know he is supposed to marry Katie and has MI:3 coming out this year, but I hope that he decides to lay low and not speak to the press at all. I guy can hope and dream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I generally don't make resolutions in fear I won't do them... I really don't want to fall into the 80% of Americans who don't follow through with their resolutions. However, I have 3 this year... To Exercise more, to be more patient, and to accept the things I can't change myself.

We'll see how those go.

2. Good lord... I agree with you on the Tom Cruise thing. But I'm going to add to that Lindsay Lohan - you're a celebrity, there's Paparazzi, get over it.

Liz said...

I said Tom Cruise even before I read your answer. Crazy doesn't even begin to describe it. A lunatic might be closer. Keep him off of the little screen and I will not be spending any money to see him on the big one

P McT said...

1) I too try not to make resolutions but this year I have decided to truly open myself to things even if they don't fit my "perfect" mold!

2) I would go with all the dangerously skinny girls like Lindsay, Paris, Nicole Richie etc.
Yup they're skinny, and YES they are on some kind of drug...its not shocking anymore!