Thursday, August 24, 2006

We're taking bets that smelly cat, smelly cat what are they feeding you...

Hey faithful readers!!! It is question Thursday. I hope this post finds everyone doing well. Quinnipiac University is wicked crazy with opening, but life here is great. (Yes I said wicked) If you can find time in your crazy days please answer the great questions below. Remember you can be anonymous and invite friends. :) Have a great day!!

A. Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?

B. If you could be any age again for one week, what age would you be?

C. If you were in a horror movie, would you be one of the unwitting victims, or one of the people who survives?

Answers:

A. I would rather change my clothes because at least I think the clothes hold in the stink a little more and would give some fun freshness each day. Plus I could brush my teeth so I would do that a lot and breath on people to hide my stink.

B. I would be 23 because I think that is the best age. You don't know full responsibility yet and you can still date a teenager. Just kidding.

C. I would be a Survivor (Insert Destiny Child song here). I am smart enough to run and hide. I would be the guy everyone thought was dead, but I really was hidden under something.

9 comments:

Liz said...

1. I would bathe with no new clothes...I could wash the clothes.

2. I loved 24. A lot good happened to me that year, but I learned a lot about myself through a bunch of tragedies too.

3. I don't watch too many horror movies so I am not really sure of what victims have to deal with. But knowing me, I would want to be a Survivor (insert Eye of the Tiger here). That is just they type of person I am.

Anonymous said...

A. Def choose to bathe. I can't even stand one day without a shower, let alone a week. Ick.

B. Hmmm...I'd say 18. I had fun that year.

And you're a grosso. My sister's a teenager.

C. My real answer is: I would not like to be in a horror movie. But if I HAD to, I guess I'd be the survivor. That would kind of suck too though, b/c of the nightmares and all...

GMadrid said...

Liz - I don't think you can wash them.

Rob - 15? Before shoulder injuries?

Lisa - That's what I am talking about. :)

Anonymous said...

Greg: Now I know what you mean when you say we're in a fight and I didn't even know it.

Anonymous said...

1. I would bathe and stay home naked. I have enough sick days to do it. :-)

2. Hrmmmm... I've never really disenjoyed any age, so this is a hard question. I guess 22... That was a good year. Concordia Hall (SOUTH!), I started dating the man I'm now going to marry... it was a good learning year.

3. I'm with Rob on this one. I'd be a survivor because the people who end up victims are usually DUMB and I say "Who would really do that, I mean really?". Yeah, survivor.

You know Greg, I faithfully answer your questions every week and you've never answered any of mine. I have one up right now. Ha-rumph. ;-)

Liz said...

Greg - what if I wore them in the shower?

GMadrid said...

Lisa - Not even close

Danielle - Sorry I will comment more. We are on the same page usually except for being naked with sick days. Kind of weird. :)

Liz - Maybe just maybe that would be okay. I think we can agree to disagree.

P McT said...

1) I would bath and where the same clothes mostly cause I kinda did that when I was in drum corps and it wasnt' so bad!

B.) I would go back to 17 it was a good year, started college, left mamas house and kinda started my life over

c.) Okay here's the the thing, I don't like horror movies but by default I would be a victim cause black folks rarely make it through and entire horror film alive.
i'd fight like a mofo thou!!!!

Anonymous said...

i would take the showers... i dont change clothes anyway

i would be 18 because i really want to be a freshman again

i would be one of the guys who died in the beginning... i cant deal with the fear from simply watching the movies... i def couldnt deal with the memories of the events actually hapening