Thursday, August 03, 2006

We're taking bets that you're so vain...

Hey Everyone!!! I hope all of my friends from the Northeast survived the heat wave. Relief is in sight. It is question time again and I hope you enjoy these questions. Post your answers in the comments section and be creative. Last week I tried to get 10 people to answer the questions and I only got 3, so hopefully I can get 5 people this week. Maybe even Ian will respond.

A. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 5 years to become extremely attractive?

B. What is the one feature you would change about yourself if you could? Just like Ashlee Simpson's nose.

C. If you could choose one celebrity from the 20's to 60's to be a star today who would you choose and why?

Answers:

A. I definitely would do it. What is 5 years? Although I am afraid to die and what if I had less than 5 years left to live. Would that mean I would die instantly? Anyway I would risk it, because you can always improve.

B. For me I think it would be to have some sort of a butt. Many times I think that it is practically inverted, so I think that would be an improvement. Nothing too spectacular but something.

C. For me it would be Maureen O'Hara from the original Parent Trap, Miracle on 34th Street and a bunch of movies with John Wayne. She was the perfect woman to me. Spunky, gorgeous, Irish, and she had great hair. I think she would be a goddess compared to today's actresses.

6 comments:

Liz said...

A. Yep

B. My hair. I love my curls, but I wish they were tame-able.

C. James Dean. He died too young - at the ripe old age of 24...He had so much more to offer the world. Plus he was SEXY!

Anonymous said...

A. No. I wouldn't reduce my life to be better looking. I'm actually mostly happy with my appearance and 5 years is a big chunk of laughs, foliage, fresh fallen snows and nuzzles to lose simply for looks.

B. My nose.

C. I don't have an answer for this question.

GMadrid said...

No answer for the last question. Shame Shame.

GMadrid said...

Reason #15734 to punch your younger brother. :)

Anonymous said...

A. No way man. I agree with Lisa - I'd rather be average looking forever than lose out on all the enjoyment that could happen over those 5 years.

B. My tummy. Blech. I'm working on it though... slowly but surely...

C. Hrmmm... I think Jimmy Stewart. I heart him.

Nai said...

A. No, but I would get uglier to gain five more years.

B. I too am posteriorally challenged, and would like some convexing.

C. Lucille Ball, because she would be hilarious without Desi Arnez stealing her thunder.