Saturday, August 19, 2006

We're taking bets you would like to be a sleuth...

Sorry question time is late. The workers at WTBT has been fully extended and are trying to make sure the readers are happy. :) I hope that everyone is doing well and they are enjoying this wonderful summer that we have had. Enjoy answering the questions in the comments section. I think they are pretty interesting. Have fun!!!

A. With the JonBenet case potentially solved what mystery or case would you like to also see solved?

B. You've been given 3 parachutes, but there are 6 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Alex P. Keaton, Marty McFly, Deputy Mayor Mike Flaherty, Brentley Foster/Carlton Whitfield, Doctor Ben Stone, or Scott Howard? Of course, all 6 of them are up really super duper high in the air, and the parachute is truly the only way to save them. (Question modified, but borrowed from IndigoBlueGreen)

C. How many pillows do you like to sleep with at night? What is your favorite side of the bed?

Answers:

A. I would love to see the Nicole Brown Simpson Case solved. I am a firm believer that O.J. was involved, but didn't act alone and may not have been the actual killer. It is such an important turning point in how we view our celebrities and made cable news so popular. I think we should be able to find out the truth.

B. Alex P. Keaton would easily be first, no questions asked. I then would choose Mike Flaherty as I really enjoyed him in Spin City and it always makes me sad that Parkinson's was a main reason why he left the show. Lastly I would choose Marty McFly. He played a mean guitar and was a slacker. You can't beat that combination. It is tough leaving off Teen Wolf and Doc Hollywood, but easy to leave off the Secret of My Success.

C. I have 4 pillows with me when I sleep although I usually only use two. I am a huge fan of the left side of the bed, but I am adaptable. Lots of times I also enjoy the middle. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As promised...like, what, 8 minutes after the hang up? Sorry to let you down...

A. These are hard questions for me b/c I really don't care. On the top of my list I guess would be OJ b/c I remember the day he was let off and the cheers on one half of the campus and jeers on the other half...other than that, did we ever find out if Marilyn Monroe was killed or if she took her own life? If so, I missed that one.

B. Alex P Keaton, Marty McFly and Scott Howard. Mainly b/c, much to your dismay I am sure, I didn't see the other movies. But I like the 3 choices anyway.

C. I sleep with 1 pillow. It has a hole in the middle so it supports my neck. I also hug a pillow sometimes during the week.

I hate the left side of the bed and am angry when I have to sleep on that side. It enrages me so much that I can't sleep at night.

I also hate sleeping on the edge of the bed. ;)

GMadrid said...

Thankfully someone answered the question this week. :)

Anonymous said...

A. Hrmmm... Where is Jimmy Hoffa? WHERE??? Actually no... forget that... where the HELL is Whitey Bulger????????

B. I would give the parachutes to Alex P. Keaton, Dr. Ben Stone, and Marty McFly. Everyone else I would tell to pick someone to hold on to their waists and hope for the best... :-)

C. One if Steve's home, two if he's not.