Wednesday, August 23, 2006

WTBT Volume 45 Series 2006

We're taking bets that...

* sometimes you do it right and sometimes you don't.
* 24 years old and stupid should be pasted to Justin Gaitlin's forehead.
* John McCain is setting himself for a pretty powerful Presidential run.
* it was a great day yesterday for walk-off home runs.
* Debby could be the first big bitch of the summer.
* if I am going to eat something that stains, there is a good chance it will end up on me.
* girdles shouldn't hide anything but your figure.
* if you are bored this week you should be watching the Little League World Series, because there is nothing more fun than little kids playing baseball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

- "Debby could be the first big bitch of the summer" - sounds like my mom talking about her sister Debby.

- I am with you 100% on the staining. Can dress me up but can't take me anywhere.

- John McCain is setting himself up for a great run... but I'm still holding out for Giuliani.