Friday, August 11, 2006

WTBT Volume 41 Series 2006

We're taking bets that...

* you should check out Micah's blog about a billboard. It is very funny.
* it is sad that my terror alert on the bottom right has 3 Sesame Street characters on it.
* it will be a long September for Sox fans of both colors.
* this story makes you wonder if he was trying to cheaply preserve her for cryogenics.
* Maurice Clarett's record is worse than Tour de France cyclists.
* arguments can be fun and help you reach better decisions.
* no one can truly be sure about teens having sex because according to most of them they lost their virginity at 12.
* most NBA basketball players couldn't beat Diana Taursi one on one.
* killer squirrels are cool.
* you have to love that pepper spray cannot defeat killer squirrels.
* Opening Day for football season cannot come quick enough.
* some people have way too much time on their hands.
* Tom and Katie waited too long to release Suri pictures and now noone cares as opposed to before when 10 people were interested.
* it is funny when you read the word whacks. (Thanks Danielle)
* this is the dumbest prank ever.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I've actually been to that park in Florida. We used to study there sometimes. I stopped going because I always felt like someone was watching me.

I bet it was just the squirrels planning their attack.

Squirrel is a weird word. Say it a few times.

Anonymous said...

Opening Day for Football Season indeed cannot come fast enough...

...but, tonight is opening preseason game for the Pats against the Falcons - and that counts for something. :-)

Anonymous said...

They should give those sauce packets to my brother. I have never seen anyone in my life use more Hot sauce than this kid.

And a second (or third) to Opening day not coming soon enough. I was listening to the radio last night and they were talking about how good the Offensive Line looked for the Eagles, and I physically screamed that the starters were in for one Series, what difference does it make?

GMadrid said...

If the squirrels ever align with the bears we all could be in trouble.

It is only pre-season. Who cares about tonight? But it must be nice for the ladies to see a little Tom Brady.

Anonymous said...

The only reason I care about tonight is because while there are 283750892375 Baseball games, there are only what, 16 regular season football games? And what happens if your team doesn't make the playoffs? I need to relish in as much football as I can get. :-)

GMadrid said...

Good Point Danielle. Touche I say. Touche.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! New unique incredimail stationery cosmetic dentistry canada popup blocker winme download What is the difference of paxil and prozac