Monday, August 07, 2006

WTBT Volume 38 Series 2006

We're taking bets that...

* Flavor Flav has the most entertaining show ever.
* Floyd Landis is now officially done.
* I won't mention Landis for at least a month.
* every time you heard someone say Nibblz on Flavor of Love you thought they said nipples.
* Tiger Woods will win 50 more tournaments before he retires.
* sunflowers can be a menace to society sometimes.
* Paris Hilton is doing what most teenage boys have done for centuries.
* the Red Sox are in trouble and it could be a rough September.
* you can't believe Tony Bennett is 80 years old.
* this bar definitely has some potential.
* it was nice seeing football again on NBC.
* Flavor of Love 2 will be one of the most talked about shows in the next month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I've heard about that bar before-I specifically liked it because you can buy plates or cups to throw and break. Way cool.

And I know this will generate a "Do you know what "F" word I am thinking about now?" comment, but:

Maybe you just like "F" names. Floyd Landis...Flavor Flav...1 month...starting now. ;)

death commish said...

If your blog is any indication of how much Flavor of Love will be talked about in then next month, then I agree considering you mentioned it 3 times in one post. What's the matter Greg, slow week on Project Runway?

GMadrid said...

T - you need to watch the first episode at least, because this kind of comedy doesn't happen often. Actually it was an exciting week on the Runway.

Lisa - I love F words like facetious and fabolous.