Tuesday, August 15, 2006

WTBT Volume 43 Series 2006

We're taking bets that...

* it is a shame Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson are splitting up.
* you should be excited that the Little League World Series is here again.
* confidence gets the girl, not charm school.
* Dell is going to take a huge hit in laptop sales after its battery debacle.
* Pedro going down could spell trouble to the Mets World Series hopes.
* bed bugs are gross and Minnesotans better watch out.
* Jason Thomas should not only be a hero for 9/11 people, but everyone in America.
* the war between T.O. and the Big Tuna has only just begun.
* you can't get there from here.
* Josh Beckett needs to get back into the game for the Red Sox.
* this guy likes cheese more than mice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha!

I never could master the art of making "queso"...who would have thought it involved a car engine?!

Break out the chips...I've got a 50 mile detour to find.

Anonymous said...

Hey Greg!
I enjoyed your bed bug link- the home in front of the one that I work for has bed bugs, and they are more than a pain in the ass... needless to say, I have not been in that house since I heard the news. I thought they were fictional! Now when I say "Dont let the bed bugs bite", I wont be kidding...they really do bite!
-Lindsay

I miss you lots by the way, and I love the blog :)

Anonymous said...

What a great site »