Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We're taking bets that action movies are back...

Three things you should be aware of.

* Live Free or Die Hard is the best action movie of the summer so far. It was fantastic on a level we haven't seen in years. Hysterical and action packed. Almost everything was believable too. Not quite, but you should suspend some reality when you watch action movies.

* The dumbest thing on older cars is the fact that the gas cap is not attached to the car. If you are in a rush you probably will forget to put it on at least once a year. That means the gas cap industry is making money off of you. Yes I have had my car three years and I have bought three new gas caps.

* Steroids are scary kids. If you don't believe me start reading about Chris Benoit and what he did to himself and his family. There is no doubt in my mind that he was a steroid freak and it scares me that most wrestlers are considering it is the entertainment industry.

No comments: