Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WTBT Volume 45 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* anticipation will almost always lead to disappointment.
* no matter how hard I try using the term "the cat's pajamas" will never catch on.
* I didn't make that up and my best friend swears it is real. :)
* you love all of the great stories about the Boston Red Sox.
* Paul Rudd may be one of the most underrated comic actors of our time.
* this lady is the butt of all jokes in Iowa.
* the Red Sox will get to see what they missed out on with Todd Helton this week.
* TV Sports Talk shows are too much yelling and not enough facts and insight.
* Top Chef is a great show you are probably not watching.
* Football training camp cannot come soon enough.
* we could be in trouble if deer really start fighting back.
* he is not getting a tie for Father's Day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not a very positive way to start a blog post Mr.

And guess what?! Top Chef's new season is on Wednesdays...so there's a tiny chance I'll get to watch it!

And thanks to a weird allergic reaction to peaches yesterday I got to see Hells Kitchen. Fun, fun!

GMadrid said...

Allergic reaction to peaches. I love peaches and I would go to the hospital everytime if I was allergic because they are too good.

Anonymous said...

No kidding.

I'm totally trying another one tomorrow, but I'm going to wash it extra good this time.

We think it was the pestiside on it, not the actual peach.

I'm going to cry a lot if I'm allergic to peaches.

I hope you had a happy Tuesday!

Nai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nai said...

Hey Greg,

Just to show you it must be true, I found it on the internet! 2 definitions of "Cat's Pajamas". If you can't get that back in the everyday vernacular, how about "The Bee's Knees"?


http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=cat%27s+pajamas

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cats+pajamas

Have a great day!

Nai