Monday, June 04, 2007

WTBT Volume 42 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* it is time to get back to the funny.
* having someone change into their underwear in front of you at work isn't cool.
* Lebron James might turn out better than MJ.
* 8 Mile has officially gone to the birds.
* it looks like Tony Soprano is going to have quite a fight on his hands in the Sopranos finale.
* we have some peace in celebrity news as Paris Hilton is in jail for three weeks.
* Roger Clemens should do the Sam Malone "I on Sports" rap about a groin injury.
* many of my readers don't even remember Sam Malone in Cheers.
* The Heartbreak Kid is going to be another Ben Stiller masterpiece.
* Billy Donovan is making the right call going back to the Florida Gators.
* there is many reasons why it's nicknamed Dirty Jersey and beach rules are just one of them.
* no one can explain the fascination with drawing male genitalia in the sand or otherwise.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I remember Sam.

The last line he uttered in the series... "We're close". :)

Anonymous said...

Ok. I remember Sam too, but I'm not as geeky as Danielle who knows the last line he uttered.

And yes, I recognize that you most likely knew that too Greg. 8)

I can't explain the male genitalia in the sand thing, but I've been a part of making a giant penis on the beach in college. There are pictures.

I think you have seen them.

Danielle said...

I typoed.

It's "We're closed."

GMadrid said...

Great Memory Danielle - Favorite episode of all time is when Carla attacks the Yankees fan. It isn't shown often on Nick at Nite.

Of course you were Lisa. Of course you were. :)

Danielle said...

My favorite is the one where Cliff gets on Jeopardy, is winning, and then blows with "Who are three people that have never been in my kitchen?"

:)