Friday, June 01, 2007

We're taking bets that you love crazy stuff...

Good Morning WTBT readers!!! I hope that everyone has great weather and they are excited that June is here. I certainly am. I have some fun questions today, so I hope you enjoy. Ask others to join in. Have a great weekend.

A. On Fox News this morning a man was shown climbing the GW bridge in New York as a potential suicide attempt. I was absolutely fascinated. What crazy things on TV do you watch when you know you probably shouldn't?

B. When is the last time you thought of doing something mean in your head even though you know you would never do it?

C. Are you bothered by the guy who traveled with TB or does it not affect you?

Answers:

A. I love to secretly watch those Dateline Catch a Predator shows. I mean how can this happen and the guys not know they are being set up?

B. Just about every day I think if I trip that person it might be funny or if I push them into a bush I would laugh. I know it is sick, but I never ever do it. :)

C. It really doesn't affect me because it was no where near me. I guess if it becomes an epidemic I will think differently, but I don't think it will.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Greg! Hope you had a good conference and are feeling cough free...

A. I don't really watch a lot of TV actually, and hardly ever watch the news. But I guess any live sensational news story would catch my attention-I remember watching the OJ Bronco driving. How boring was that? Yet. We still watched. For the whole time.

B. Last night. When Matt pretended to nod and fall asleep while I was talking I wanted to do 2 things: Poke his ugly eyes out with a knife and also say something like, "Matt, I don't know why you are so tired, considering you haven't had an intership for the last 4 months!" right in front of 3 chefs.

C. It doesn't affect me but I'm bothered by it. Mainly because I just flew and on the way there, a woman was coughing constantly (nasty phlemy coughs) and we were all like, "Um...hope she's not contageous!" I think it's incosiderate and irresponsible to endanger others like that-in a plane with not a lot of fresh air.

Danielle said...

A. I would say pretty much any of the Bad Dating TV shows. Steve and I found that they have "Cheaters" on the on demand, and it was like watching a car wreck when you drive by one. I used to be obsessed with "Blind Date" too. Bad for my brain, I know.

B. Uhm... I can't really think of anything for this one. Sorry.

C. It doesn't affect me, but it bothers me because what if someone else catches it. TB, Chicken Pox, The Flu... DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE, MAN!!! :)

GMadrid said...

Danielle - I am not shocked about you bad dating show fetish.

Lisa - I fully support your calling this guy out. You should do it.

Danielle said...

Yeah, I didn't think you would be. :)

See you very very soon!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Carrie said...

A. That's So Raven...really any of those Disney teenage dramedy things, but especially Raven. And I also get hooked on reality TV. The dating shows, the competitions.. even if I missed the first half of the show, or the first half of the season(!), I'll sit there with my eyes glued right up to the TV.

B. I always think of the mean things waaaaay after it's far too late to do anything about it. There have been times I wanted to punch people though..

C. I don't know the whole story, because I don't watch TV that often (and when I do, refer to answer A), and I don't keep up on the news other than hollywood gossip. But I think that if you know you have a communicable disease like that, it's your responsibility as a human being to quarantine yourself. He's going to have to move to a different country if this does turn into an epidemic, just from all the hate mail he'll get from people who don't have insurance.