Monday, June 18, 2007

WTBT Volume 47 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* I am horrible at predicting sports events.
* a women exposing her breasts is never a bad thing and in NYC it is worth $29,000.
* I would have shot a 200 each round at Oakmont if I was lucky.
* you are really wondering why she changed her name to Phoenix Feeley.
* shagging like rabbits can sometimes be a huge pain.
* even with the Yankees winning 9 in a row and going 13 - 3 in June they are still not going to catch the Red Sox.
* it is a shame whenever a college has to close.
* I am pretty happy not to be working there.
* this is a pretty cute turtle.
* I seem to have a fascination with animals today.
* the surest sign that Bob Barker should have retired is he is recommending Rosie O'Donnell for the job.
* only Jerry Seinfeld's car in the BBO episode caused people more trauma.

3 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

Weird: Name change.

Disappointing: No cute turtle.

Interesting Job: Whistle blower for shagging rabbits.

GMadrid said...

Turtle is fixed.

Maggie Moo said...

Thank you.

I agree. Cute turtle.