Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We're taking bets that the time for our future is now...

Here are a few of interesting thoughts and facts.



* Campaigning for the next President of the United States has already begun. I believe that it is our duty as Americans to be informed before the next election. Take 15 minutes every week to look at a new candidate and the issues that they believe in. I believe that the more informed we are the better voters we will be.

* Everyone needs a favorite nursery rhyme. My favorite is John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. It is fun and you get to shout. I don't know what could be better for a little kid really.

* Cars are the biggest money pit around. I am spending a lot of money to get my car fixed and now I have to be super careful. Why you might ask? Well the last time I did this I was in a car accident that totaled my car. Hopefully this won't happen to me again. Pray for me.

3 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

I know I've told you this many, many times...but you crack me up and are one of the funniest people I know.

And the funniest thing to me is that I don't think I've ever really heard you shout.

Good tips on voting. I agree, and also, I will pray for ya. ;)

Maggie Moo said...

I clicked the link and man, you were right...there are some WEIRD ones...like, for instance, the one called "I Had a Tiny Husband"

I had a little husband no bigger than my thumb,
I put him in a pint pot, and there I bid him drum;
I bought a little handkerchief to wipe his little nose,
And a pair of little garters to tie his little hose.


Um...to tie his little hose?

I thought these were for kids.

Maggie Moo said...

Oh yeah...happy first day of SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's hoping for lots of time digging your feets in the sand.