Friday, May 13, 2005

We're taking bets that charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question...

It is question time again at the WTBT offices. Post your responses in the comment section. The first question is a little risque and the second question should provoke good answers since many of my readers are graduating or looking for new places to live. I would also like to thank Albert Camus for the above headline quote.

A. If you could have a relationship with someone famous who was your opposite sexual preference who would your top 5 choices be? (Bi-sexuals do not have to answer these questions, but as always are more than welcome to.) Don't read into it... just answer the question.

B. You move to a new residence and have absolutely no household items or furniture. If you were on a tight budget, what would your first purchase be? If you had unlimited funds, what would your first purchase be?

WTBT Answers

A.
1. Ben Affleck - He was engaged to both J. Lo and Jennifer Garner. There has to be something special about that guy.
2. Orlando Bloom - Geez that guy is dreamy.
3. Tim McGraw - That guy is just cool. Old School Cool.
4. Tom Cruise - If he is good enough for Katie Holmes then he is good enough for me.
5. Robert Redford - Older guy who just has that something about him.

B. If I was strapped for cash a bed would be my first purchase because at least I would spend quality time there every day. If money was no object I would be buying the best entertainment system on the market. Loew's theater would have nothing on me. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Renee Zellweger - She's totally down to earth, intelligent and not affected.

2. Kate Bosworth - what a fabulous butt in Blue Crush

3. Nicole Kidman - stunning, just stunning

4. Debra Messinger - despite the nose, she's a redhead with fabulous curls

5. Rita Wilson - so girl / woman next door and she's married to tommy tom hanks...what a lucky woman :)


Question B:
I'd buy a couch......

with lots of dough, i'd buy a whole living room set.

Anonymous said...

1. Oprah Winfrey... she has a big heart and is really down to earth and genuine.
2. Laura Prepon aka Donna Pinciati (That 70's show) because she's hilarious, and is pretty in that not fake-looking kind of way.
3. Katie Holmes, because I guess there's something to be said about the girl-next-door type.
4. Bridget Moynahan... because I could get into the Pats games fo' free. :-)
5. Catherine Zeta Jones, because I think that accents are hot, and she seems pretty intelligent.

B. I would buy a bed, because you can sit, sleep, and lounge on a bed. It's pretty multi-functional. If I had unlimited funds, my first purchase would still be a bed... it would just be a super-huge super-soft super-cushy bed with an elaborate headboard/footboard and a sexy canopy.

P McT said...

1) Oprah...shes got money and great shoes
2) Halle Barry - she seems like the love with you heart not your head type
3) Jada Pinkett Smith - She is beautiful, intelligent and seems cool as hell
Alicia Keys - she could teach me to play piano and sing to...perfect

Thats all I got for now

2)I would definitely get a bed, cause beds are great!
unlimited money i would get every kitchen appliance and accessory possible