Monday, May 02, 2005

We're taking bets that kids are precocious...

First, I bet you don't believe that I spelled "precocious" right on my first try, but I did. Can you believe the 3 year old that hopped on a bus and then snuck into a movie theater.? All because he wanted to see the movie Robots. I couldn't even tie my shoes at 3 years old. That is determination. I understand that the father needs to be punished, but if your kid is that determined nothing short of tying him down with rope will stop him. I mean just try picking up a kid that is not getting their way and they go all jelly body on you. It scares me to have children because I realize that they will probably be smarter than me by the time they are 5 years old. Okay maybe 3 years old but smarter than me nonetheless.

Second bet of the day is that you do not know what the word "precocious" means. I have included the definition for everyone. If you get the definition wrong you owe me a penny next time you see me.

Lastly, were you shocked that Katie Holmes is a virgin or did you expect that from the All-American girl. It makes me have a hell of lot more respect for her and her ex-Chris Klein (even though he was just found guilty of drunk driving). Though I still think she lost my number; we would have been married years ago and this wouldn't even be news. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg -

Did you heard about the kid who wanted to see a movie so he snuck out of his crib, got into his parents car, drove it down the street somehow in neutral, and went to blockbuster. It was closed (cuz it was 1:30 AM) so he somehow turned around and drove back home but got pulled over by a cop who thought it was a runaway car? The kid was 4 yrs old and had memorized the route by heart somehow from his mom taking him there...

- Kevin

P McT said...

I still don't understand why virginity makes headlines

GMadrid said...

Holy Cow Kevin. That is even more crazy.

GMadrid said...

I guess it is better than hearing about whoring it up Pascha. Though that is fun too sometimes. Damn that Paris Hilton.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Hummingbird stationery by lisa 2004 call center philippine Dr faust frederick cosmetic dentist Engravers stationery denver blonde sexy raimi Home mortgage refinancing downey21 Autobot floor mats Full length hardcore xxx movies Zoloft cloudy Wet penis used