Monday, September 12, 2005

We're taking bets that glitter should be outlawed...

Glitter is an evil thing. Yes, it does make things look sparkly. It also gets all over everything and it never goes away. It is a lot like corn that ends up in the toilet when you vomit months later after eating corn. Then you say, "I haven't had corn in months." Well I have never knowingly used glitter, but somehow it gets on me. Glitter manufactures even hide it in products like lip balm and lotion to fool the non-glitter loving public. Inevitably it will end up on your face and someone will have to ask if you are wearing glitter. I don't feel comfortable when someone just reaches out and touches my face to remove glitter unless they look like Evangeline Lilly.

Women are the biggest fans of glitter especially if you go out to clubs. Most women complain that men look at their chests too much, but if you put glitter on your chest I am probably going to stare. Men love to look at sparkly objects. It can fascinate us for hours. I think glitter is the main reason most men cannot focus on a woman's eyes. If women thought about it they should put a little glitter right between their eyes and we would stare there when you are talking to us. Glitter is ruining our society and extending the gap between men and women. For the love of God, I am begging you world; please stop with the glitter.

4 comments:

P McT said...

Don't front, you know you are a closet glitter user.

Anonymous said...

I haven't used glitter in years and my chest is still an eye magnet. Sorry, can't help it. God blessed me with some endowments.

Nai said...

We're taking bets that your corn analogy is the WORST ANALOGY EVER.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work http://www.aldactone-interaction-zocor.info Ellenville dental insurance Chg faucets 18-108 parts Medical insurance minnesota