Monday, September 26, 2005

We're taking bets that the world should know...

Sorry for the boring post today, but I don't feel funny. I do think this information is important for the rest of the world though and need to share. Actually it is critical for the female portion of the world. Not so much the males for me, but I will try anything once and with Teri twice. :)

You're an Expert Kisser

You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable

4 comments:

Liz said...

Greg...is there something I should know about you and Teri? If he's doing anything behind my back, at least it's with you :-)

I got the same rating...I guess Teri knows how to pick 'em.

Laughs and Smiles!

GMadrid said...

Teri remembers and that is all that matters!!! :)

death commish said...

Hey, I was drunk! Well...the first time anyway. The second time, I just wanted to remember how it felt.

P McT said...

I'm a passionate kisser...but its not like thats shocking!!!!