Saturday, September 03, 2005

We're taking bets that I have to pee...

I was denied the use of a bathroom the other day. The bathroom was a unisex bathroom with a lock on it. I was told that we do not let men use that bathroom. Didn't matter that was the only available bathroom in the area. It would have been okay for me to pee in the bushes than use this bathroom. No, of course not then I would have been arrested for indecent exposure as well as causing unsafe conditions and vandalizing a public building. I have realized that our society is always one step from barbarianism. Hurricane Katrina has showed that. Survival of the fittest. Not letting a fellow employee use a bathroom because you are afraid they might pee on the seat. Everything in my being wants to go back to that bathroom and remove the toilet seat so then it would make it harder for that lady to use the bathroom. She would then have to hover and probably at some point would slip and fall it. That would be nice.

No comments: