Wednesday, September 14, 2005

We're taking bets that if you think that's ugly I can top it...

I honestly believe that some people do not look in a mirror when they leave the house for work. I currently work with a person who thinks that Hawaiian shirts are stylish to wear on a daily basis. Keep in mind that he has a creepy mustache that could easily morph into a handlebar mustache if he wanted. He also wears belt buckles slightly smaller than his head and sometimes wears cowboy boots. When he is wearing cowboy boots I would swear that a women wearing heels is walking down the hall, but nope it is DragonBoy. Yes he has a Hawaiian shirt with an enormous dragon on it. What is he thinking about when he is putting on this clothing? I know that I am not a fashion plate and that I used to wear a pair of mustard colored jean shorts, but it is acceptable when you are younger. Today I saw a high school kid who had an Azreal haircut and was wearing oversized jeans, fishnet stockings on his arms, and two jean jackets(I think one was a vest actually). Once you hit 22 I think that dressing crazy for work should stop. Is there one crazy dresser in every office in America? Please check yourself before you go out and wreck yourself. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have one guy here who wears some colorful hawaiian shirts also. He also has a giant white beard, and every so often you'll see him wearing a shirt that says "Got Haggis?"

That's what I get for working with a bunch of engineers...

Anonymous said...

Ok picture this...Black pinstriped pants (like suit pants), a solid black jacket, with a shiny matteish purple shirt, brown spiked hair with bleached tips (not done well at all!) and this person works for admissions...I'd run screaming....because this is one of his better outfits. I won't get into the mustard colored SUIT he wears!

P McT said...

HAHAHA...Azreal Abyss..good times!
Now you know I am an AVID proponent of looking in the mirror before you leave your house and that is why 90% of the time I LOOK F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S. But also people need to let their friends know when they are looking a HOTT MESS before they leave the house as well!
Gladly I must say I currently work with people who atleast glance in the mirror and generally look fine.
Look at yourself people and be honest with yourself...KNOW when you are looking a mess and make an attempt to work on it!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Toyota 3rz oil problem