Wednesday, February 22, 2006

We're taking bets that I like Music...

Stuff I Like Listening to Right Now:
1. Everything Falls Apart - Dog's Eye View
2. Scar (Jay Newland Mix) (Album Version) - Missy Higgins
3. I'm Not Waiting In Line - Train
4. Stoppin' The Love - Kt Tunstall
5. Goodbye My Lover (Album Version) - James Blunt
6. Be Without You (Kendu Mix) - Mary J. Blige
7. For You I Will (Confidence) (Single Version) - Teddy Geiger
8. Feeling Good - Nina Simone
9. Catch Your Wave - The Click Five
10. Love - Keyshia Cole
11. Hey Casanova - Duncan Sheik
12. Breathe Me - Sia
13. All I Ever Wanted - Train
14. Doubting Thomas - Nickel Creek
15. Boston - Augustana
16. My Lagan Love - The Corrs
17. Tired Of My Tears - Susan Tedeschi
18. Save Yourself - Greg Johnson
19. Just Might (Make Me Believe) - Sugarland
20. What's Left Of Me - Nick Lachey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing but I am listening to almost the very same music.

Amazing I tell ya!