Thursday, February 09, 2006

We're taking bets that you could be a concert promoter...

It is Question Thursday here at WTBT. I hope everyone is getting through the February doldrums. Post your answers in the comments section. Remember that you can be anonymous and you don't have to answer each question. Have fun and enjoy.

A. If you could put a concert together with three current singers and/or groups who would you have and what order would they play?

B. If you could be a bird, what would you choose to be?

C. Which TV family would you like to join?

Answers:

A. I think that I would first start out with Maroon 5. They put on a great concert and they would definitely excite the crowd. I think they could be the next big long term group. I would then move to Kelly Clarkson who is just so damn cute (Did you see her acceptance speech at the Grammy's?) and has moved way past her American Idol fame. I would then end it with U2. There is not one other band out their that I want to see live once before I leave this earth. 5 Grammy's last night and I think they will have at least 15 years of great music before they retire into the sunset.

B. I would want to be a cardinal because I think they are the most distinguished bird. They always look great and powerful.

C. I think I always wanted to be a part of the Cosby's even though as a white/hispanic guy I really wouldn't have fit in. I think that they were the ultimate family because they talked out their issues and sometimes fought if they had to. Plus having Bill as a Dad would just be hilarious.

4 comments:

Liz said...

1. I think I would go for a jazz trio - Maynard Ferguson, Wynton Marsalis, and Charlie Parker.

2. I would want to be a flamingo. I think they look like that have fun. And being pink is better than being green any day of the week.

3. I think the Keaton family would be fun. Alex's republican rantings would stimulate a whole bunch of discussion. Michael J. Fox would be fun to be around.

Anonymous said...

A. I don't have an answer for this one. I'd like to go to any concert.

B. If I were a bird I would want to be a blue bird, because when I think of blue birds, I think of those blue birds of happiness things would like to make people happy.

C. Though I don't watch the show and I don't know if I could really live with a family like this, I would choose the 7th Heaven family because I think I would have liked have parents who were supportive and talked about things instead of...well..mine.

Anonymous said...

1. Introducing...
DANIELLE'S HIGH ENERGY MUSIC FESTIVAL!!!
Opening Act: Goo Goo Dolls
Middle Act: Garth Brooks
Final Act: Aerosmith

2. A finch. I think finches are cute, and well... I'm cute. Dammit.

3. Definitely, without a doubt - The Huxtables from "The Cosby Show". They felt like a very real family... all the kids were different, the parents were real with their kids (none of this sugar-sweet everything's dandy "Full House" crap), and besides... like Greg said... Bill Cosby would be neat to have as a dad.

On a side note... Greg... do you have a list of questions somewhere that's entitled "How to Make Danielle Say "Cosby" in a Comment"?

P McT said...

1) We would open with John Legend, get our dance on with Nsnyc and close it out with Kanye West W/ some special guest appearance by Adam Levine and Jamie Foxx

2) I would be the Doctor Bird, its that national bird of Jamaica, and you know how much I like Jamaica

3) I would be a part of the Higgins Family, yes I would be on Silver Spoons cause dammit I want to be able to ride around my house on a train!!!