Thursday, February 23, 2006

We're taking bets that you love a tongue twister...

Another week has come and gone and now it is Thursday. At WTBT Offices that means it is question time. Post your answers in the comments section. Remember that you can be anonymous and you don't have to answer each question. Have fun and remember bears can be your friends if you talk softly.

A. If you had to paint the interior of your house all one color, what would it be – excluding white and cream?

B. Coffee and Doughnuts, Ham and Cheese. To great combos. What food and/or beverages combo is your favorite?

C. How much wood could a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood?

Answers:

A. I think that I would paint my entire house a light blue. It would be very soothing. Plus blue is my favorite color.

B. This is an extremely difficult question because there are so many great food combos. I would have to say Chocolate and Peanut Butter. They taste great together. That's Reese was a genius.

C. I think that a Woodchuck would be able to chuck only a couple of small trees. Chucking is very tiring and Woodchucks are little things. They certainly would have a tough time doing much more than that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. All one color? That would be rough on me. But, if I had to choose, I'd choose some sort of green, I'm sure, which is funny because none of my rooms are curretnly green.

2. Peanut butter and jelly, cheese and crackers and steak and potatoes-oh, and tequilla and lime.

3. If woodchucks could,
they'd chuck a lot of wood,
cause that's what they were meant to do.

But since they can't,
the amount is scant,
and so the number I choose is two.

8-)

Liz said...

1. 'Yella'. I have a yellow bathroom that I absolutely love.

2. I will go one step farther with the peanut butter...it needs to go with fluff. I never had a 'fluffernutter' as a child. Not actually until I was about 26 or so. LOVE THEM.

3. I think woodchucks can chuck a lot of wood. Maybe 18 or so???

Anonymous said...

1. All one color other than white or cream? Jeez... I'm probably with you - Pale Blue. It's easy to coordinate and you can add variance of color with many different complimenting colors. Everything goes with Pale Blue.

2. Peanut Butter and Chocolate... oooooh Reese's Cups...*drool*

3. *Ponders* Pi R-Squared.

P McT said...

1) I would go with eggplant, a dark purple and a very sexy color!

2)Rice and peas (rice and beans for the spanish peeps)its a very comforting food combo for me

3) I definitely need to know what the hell woodchucking is...is it a wood chuck "chucking" other wood chucks, like wrestling for woodchucks?

death commish said...

1. National flag blue and white. Go Huskies!

2. Beer and anything.

3. Do woodchucks actually chuck? Has anyone seen one do any chucking? Maybe they gnaw or nibble, but I highly doubt that they chuck.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP tadalafil Erectile dysfunction toronto Buy generic tadalafil