Wednesday, February 08, 2006

We're taking bets that you gotta love Annie Lebowitz...

Keira Knightly and Scarlett Johansson bare it all for the cover of this month's Vanity Fair magazine. Famous celebrity photographer Annie Lebowitz was able to convince the two to bare all for the cover. Unfortunately she could not convince Rachel McAdams, who backed out at the last minute. I do think that would have been the coup de grace of pictures. The top 3 actresses under the age of 30 naked on the cover. Thank God for Vanity Fair and it's ability to have actress push the envelope with tasteful pictures. Remember this was the magazine who took a picture of a pregnant Demi Moore back in 1993. Would any of you pose naked for a tastefully done photo by Lebowitz?

3 comments:

Liz said...

Nope...and I am sure you all are greatful for it.

Anonymous said...

I'll leave my flabby-flab to the imagination. So I would gracefully decline. ;-)

Micah said...

The world doesn't need to see me nekkid.

As for the VF cover, I don't think it's very flattering for either woman. They look very pasty, Keira's overdoing her "model face" (and needs to eat something). Scarlett - who I absolutely love - has looked much better elsewhere.

Although I will say that it's nice to see what was obscured in the opening shot of Lost in Translation.