Friday, February 03, 2006

WTBT Volume Three...

We're taking bets that...

* it's not easy being green.
* with a name like Epiphanny Prince you must be destined for greatness and her 113 points cemented that fact.
* Heather Locklear being single makes me happy and I don't care how old she is.
* making Joey Porter mad is not a good thing for the Seahawks on Sunday.
* this article might be the funniest thing I have read in months. Thank you Jamie Foxx and your love of dumps.
* Tom Brady is one tough son of a bitch.
* we should use the word burglar much more. Especially when they are bungling.
* the Winter Olympics will be more exciting than you think.
* 82 year old men should not get into fights over skunks.
* Punxsutawney Phil has doomed us with 6 more weeks of winter. Wait a sec is it winter?
* Dancing with the Stars Lisa Rinna's lips are scary.
* LeBron James will not miss another All-Star game until he retires.
* my co-worker Connie is crazy. Nothing else. Just a statement that needed to be made.
* I was a late bloomer, but 15? I probably would runaway too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am disgusted by yet another story about a 30+ person taking advantage of young kids. Where are these people coming from?! It's just disturbing.

I like that the now famous skunk fight was referred to as a "skuffle". A skunk skuffle.