Thursday, February 02, 2006

We're taking bets that you will see your shadow today...

Groundhog Day Everyone!!! Thursday means it is question time again at WTBT. I hope everyone has been having a great week. February has come in with a whimper. I hope you enjoy it as it will be over before you know it. Post your answers in the comments section. Remember that you can be anonymous and you don't have to answer each question. Have fun and enjoy.

A. Groundhog Day is one of my favorite holidays that has no real meaning. What is one of your favorite holidays that isn't considered one of the big ones and you will never get the day off for?

B. What would you rather do, give a speech in front of 200 people or bungee jump?

C. If you had to be on a Reality TV show what show would it be? (I know most of you are too good for Reality TV, but if you were forced on one what would you choose?)

Answers:

A. I think that Talk Like a Pirate day on September 19th has to be one of my favorite holidays. Not a lot of people celebrate, but those who do really understand the meaning and importance of this grand day. :)

B. I would rather bungee jump because I haven't done it before and I have spoken in front of 200 people many times. Heck I spoke in front of 150 last night. Bungee jumping definitely scares me a little too. I don't think I could die giving a public speech. Unless I was shot because people didn't like what I was saying.

C. I think that I would like to be on Real World because after I was off the show I could be on numerous Challenges/Gaunlets/Infernos. The chances to do nothing with my life but be a fake celebrity would be numerous. Plus I think that I could constantly start trouble, but America would love me all the same.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. Well, you took my answer for this question. Definately Talk Like a Pirate Day. Aaarg!

B. I have already bungee jumped (that's the 2nd time this week I've typed "bungee humped" instead) so I will say give the speech. I loved jumping but don't think I'd do it again.

C. I normally would say "Real World" just because it's fun-I mean-7 strangers? Definately awesome. But I like the idea of someone making me workout-so I'm going with "The Biggest Loser." Hold your joke Greg. 8-)

Liz said...

A. I like Arbor Day. I have no idea when it is, but what better way to enjoy this world than to plant a tree.

B. Definitely give a speech. I have done it many times before and it doesn't bother me. Bungee jumping on the other hand takes me out of control, a feeling I very much hate.

C. I would like to be on the rather old, unpopular, no longer made reality show "The Mole." That show made its contestants (as well as its viewers) think - use their brains in different challenges. Plus you never new who was on the show to sabotage the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

1. I'd have to go with Talk Like a Pirate Day myself. What a great day that doesn't get near enough recognition.

2. Speak in front of 200 people. Hands down. I'm afraid of splatting in bungee jumping, even in a controlled environment.

3. Uh... *shrug* Monster House, but I'd like to be the one whose house is getting done. :-)

Anonymous said...

A. Groundhog Day is kinda cool in PA. But, I'll say International Left-Handers Day (Aug. 13), which I seriously do celebrate every year.

B. I love talking in front of people, so I'd always take an option to speak in front of people.

C. Punk'D. I'd be so pissed off, but at least I'd have to be famous to be on that show.

Whoa... when was the last time I commented on this blog? Haven't seen it in a long time...

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!