Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We're taking bets sometimes you just don't know what is coming...

Here are a few observations that I have...

* Halloween is probably the coolest time of year for decorations. People really try hard to be scary or at the very least spooky. While Christmas has the most festive decorations Halloween has the most fun. I mean even a bowl of peeled grapes can be a decoration. By not cleaning your house of cobwebs you could be decorating for Halloween. What other holiday makes decorating so much fun.

* Trusting someone is always a very hard thing to do. Losing someone's trust is pretty awful. Someone I care for told me that they cannot trust me anymore. It was a shock and a huge disappointment for me. While I am not totally sure that I deserve it, that is how the person feels and it makes me re-evaluate how I do things. Always remember that getting back lost trust is one of the hardest things in the world that you can do and you just have to hope you get that chance.

* Vodka is absolutely amazing. It saved a man's life this week in Australia after the doctor's ran out of medicinal alcohol. There are not too many things in this world that causes many people to go to the hospital, but also can save your life. I think that this should be Absolut's new bottle campaign. Absolut Life Saver. I could be a marketing genius.

4 comments:

Danielle Athanas said...

Absolut Life Saver... only if they make a flavor that tastes like Life Saver candies. Mmmm.... overly sweet vodka... ;)

Maggie Moo said...

Cool new template there Greg. Do you have many readers outside of Red Sox Nation? 'Cause I don't know who'll vote against them in your poll. ;)

GMadrid said...

I have a couple. You never know.

Anonymous said...

-So sad for the "lost trust" counterpart. One of the most assuring and securing aspects to a relationship with Greg is Absolut Trust ;). Clearly someone who lacks clarity, insight and maturity. There aren't many people in life (outside of your mom) that you could say you'd trust with your life, YOU are one of the precious few.