Monday, October 29, 2007

WTBT Volume 85 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* celebrating after the Red Sox World Series win was a little more tame than in 2004.
* this guy is officially nicknamed Wimpy from Popeye.
* if someone told me Tim McCarver died in his sleep of natural causes I would not be upset.
* there is such thing as left handed underwear.
* Drunkenstein's would be a fun name for a bar.
* another Hooters would be perfectly fine though.
* the Patriots are going to get killed one of these weeks and only because they keep running up the scores.
* this lady is having a real bad day.
* you hate A-Rod even more for trying to steal the Red Sox thunder by announcing his opting out of the Yankees contract.
* sometimes people are rude and ignorant and it is how you react that counts.

4 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

Tell me about this left handed underwear. I'm curious about a few things...

Danielle Athanas said...

Yes... I have the same inquiry... do tell about left-handed underwear. I'm also curious about a couple of things. Very weird...

Danielle Athanas said...

Never mind. I googled it. I guess I never realized that men who were lefties had an issue with the way their undahpants opened. :)

Anonymous said...

The world would be better with out Tim McCarver pretending to be a sports caster. He is AWFUL!