Thursday, October 25, 2007

We're taking bets that family members are fun...

Hi WTBT Readers!!! I hope that everyone is doing fantastic today. The BoSox are up one game to nothing so things are good with me. Hopefully they don't do what they did against the Indians. That will cause way too much anxiety. I have a few fun questions for everyone. I hope you all enjoy them. Have fun!!!

A. What famous person do you wish could have been your sibling?

B. What TV Dad would you wish to have as your alternate Dad?

C. If you had to choose to be friends with one of these three celebrities, which would you chose and why? (Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Nicole Ritchie)

Answers:

A. I would love to have had Tom Brady as my sibling. Although I would have wanted to be good at sports it would okay to have a brother that could get you into any sporting event that he wanted just by his face.

B. I love my Dad, but Mr. Keaton on Family Ties would have been a cool Dad too. He was down to Earth and liberal. What more could you ask for?

C. I would have to choose Britney Spears. I think that I could have gotten through to her if she was a college student. I think she has lost touch with reality and overall she probably is a very nice person.

5 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

Someone said to me this morning, "Disappointing game last night, huh?" and I wanted to call him a jackass. Perhaps it wasn't the most exciting game, but a win can NEVER be disappointing. Geez.

A. I think that I would have loved to be Alyssa Milano's sister during the Who's the Boss stage. She was definitely someone who I wanted to be like, and I could totally see her being a great sister. And then, later in life, I could be the good one b/c she ended up slutty. :)

B. It's amazing that I never even thought of this-really...I guess the dad from 90210. No matter what Brenda and Brandon did, he was always understanding. I think with a dad like that, I could have been a little more wild in high school.

C. Britney Spears. Mainly because Lindsay kind of grosses me out (I saw a closeup of her teeth once and all I can say is...ew.) and Nicole kind of bothers me. Britney at least is kind of fun, and at one time was a nice girl.

GMadrid said...

Lisa - I cannot believe that you are calling Alyssa Milano slutty. As a huge fan I she has not been slutty, but rather in a number of different 6 to 8 month relationships. That doesn't seem slutty to me.

Maggie Moo said...

Said the boy who reads Maxum...

Anonymous said...

a. I think Reese Witherspoon would be a cool sister...she seems very down to earth and oober talented and like she'd have a good sense of humor

b. Definitely Heathcliff Huxtable (aka Bill Cosby) he was hilrious and always knew how to teach a lesson with love

c. I'd take a gun to my head before befriending any of those three

Danielle Athanas said...

A. I wish that Troy Brown could have been my sibling. Yes, I know I'm white... but then I would have had someone fun to play football with and someone who would have stuck up for me when my parents told me I couldn't go out for the freshman football team (even though I was a girl, the coach wanted me to try out because he saw my "mad skillz" in gym class).

B. Cliff Huxtable. This should NOT be a surprise to you with my obsession with "The Cosby Show".

C. I have to choose? Can't I choose "No Deal", Howie? :P I guess Nicole Ritchie. At least then I could have had a "I can try to make you smarter" science project. :P