Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We're taking bets that lefty underwear is weird...

So a few people have asked me about buying and wearing lefty underwear. Most men when they have to go to the bathroom #1 they don't sit, but they stand up. That means somethings need to be opened in order for everything to function properly. All my life I have used my right hand to help things along because after the zipper on my pants is down the underwear opening was to the right. Up until the other day I only thought I could go in from the right. But alas I was wrong. You can sometimes go in from the left with lefty underwear. No I did not have them on backwards. The funny thing is that I have worn these underwear once before and did not notice. Maybe it was because I never had to pee while wearing them. While I do not think they are made for women there is such a thing as lefty underwear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man... i just pull 'em down. Also, peeing while holding with your left hand is way harder than it may seem on the surface

Maggie Moo said...

Mica's answer reminds me of Ryan's String Cheese answer from the Office..."You know, around age 12, I just started going for it"

:)