Friday, October 19, 2007

WTBT Volume 82 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* itsyourcollege.com is a pretty cool website to be your homepage if you are a college student.
* Josh Beckett will have to pitch in Game 7 in order for the Red Sox to beat Cleveland.
* it will get to Game 7.
* Eva Mendes is superhot in We Own the Night. You gotta love what she would have looked like in the 80's.
* it would be worth finding this guy's laptop.
* the Yankees are going to regret losing Joe Torre.
* you have to believe it is magic when David Copperfield warehouse is getting raided.
* he should have just made it disappear like the Statue of Liberty.
* there will not be a college football team that goes undefeated this year.
* Grey's Anatomy has officially become the dumbest show on television.
* a house in Iceland is not going to make me forget I was told I was dying.
* this is the best catch a burglar story ever.
* most people spell and say "burglar" wrong.
* women should love these two girls.

* sometimes when you are clever the authorities cannot handle it.
* Manny should have run out his almost home run.
* you should remember what Mom told you and be careful what you stick your fingers into.
* they should release the name of the man so that we all can know what stupidity looks like.
* earthquakes can happen in Massachusetts.

1 comment:

Maggie Moo said...

The 2nd base girls did a good thing in raising $$ but they didn't "create" the 2nd base idea. I don't know if you remember but about 2 weeks ago I had almost the same thing up on my blog (in pink of course) that said, "I support 2nd base".

No, I am not trying to claim that I invented it-I totally stole it too.

And yeah, 2nd base rocks. ;)