Thursday, October 04, 2007

We're taking bets that you like beets...

Hello WTBT readers!!! I hope you are having a great week. I am a little tired, but moving along. My parent anniversary is this weekend. They have been married a long time. I wish them many more. Here are a few questions for everyone. I hope you enjoy.



A. What is your favorite vegetable?



B. How many times did it take you to get your license?



C. What comic strip do you think has gone on too long and should be retired?



Answers:

A. My favorite vegetable is the carrot. I love it both cooked and raw. I like that it tastes great with a little bit of honey too.

B. It only took me one time. Though I thought I went too fast in the school zone, but I parallel parked like a champ.

C. I think that Marmaduke has long since been forgotten. Who ever thinks that they need Marmaduke's craziness in their life?

5 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

Hi Greg! I totally forgot it was Thursday, thank goodness I'm not 3rd in answering again...

A. Tough choice, because I love most green veggies-yes, even brussel sprouts...and I also love carrots. I would have to go with Broccoli though-it tastes fantastic raw with dip (any flavor, really) and steamed with a bit of butter and garlic-yum! Oh, and also in soup. It's very versatile.

B. Just once! But it's because I didn't have to parallel park. I guess that's bad though b/c I still can't do it.

C. Cathy. I hate it. First of all, she's wicked weird looking and also, she complains WAY too much. It just makes you want to smack her. (By the way, I just realized that b/c I don't read comics on a regular basis, this could already be gone. Is it?)

Have a fun weekend Greg!!!!

Anonymous said...

A. I would have to say broccoli too. It goes well in a lot of dishes including chicken and broccoli alfredo. However, I am not a big fan of it raw.

B. Twice. The first time I was really nervous and it was school picture day so I was in a dress. I accelerated too fast out of the parking space, didn't blink when I was merging on the highway, and hit the curb when I was backing up.

C. Family Circus is getting old for me. I used to like it, but they seem like they use the same jokes a lot.

Anonymous said...

a. GOD BLESS CORN!!! It's amazing sweet or salty, as a side dish to an entree, a soup, on a cob, in a pie, popcorn, i could go on...but you get the point. :)

b. Once. I barely remember it, but I know it was drizzling and I had to fumble to find the windshield wipers.

c. I HATE Ziggy. It's odd colored, not interesting, not funny, there's no redeeming ANYTHING about it. Have I mentioned that I HATE Ziggy??

GMadrid said...

Lisa - Cathy is still around and I even considered naming it, but I guess it talks to late baby boomer women.

Maria - Family Circus is kind of old. Jeffy can only go so many places while we follow him with dots.

Anon - Ziggy can be funny sometimes. I am sorry you hate it. You may want to talk to someone about your Ziggy anger.

Danielle Athanas said...

A. My favorite vegetable is definitely turnip, and I don't have it nearly enough. I prefer them mashed up. Mmmmm....

B. Just once. But the guy who went before me in line didn't get it because he backed into a fence. That didn't make the cop too happy.

C. For Better For Worse. The kids are grown up now and reading the lives of the kids (last week's was wicked lame... the daughter - who is now a teacher - in the laundrymat gets seen by a student) is really dumb. It should have ended when the older daughter graduated from college.