Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We're taking bets that when you are having a rough day a picture of a little kid in a costume can cheer you up...

Well today was a crappy day where I made a lot of people mad and cry. It was not entirely my fault as I was the messenger of some bad news. It is part of the job and I support what we are doing, but it still is hard to make people cry. So I went to Boston.com and saw the Halloween pictures and the one below of Aideen Rose and and Chloe cheered me up. What cuties!!! I want to giggle everytime I look at the pea. I hope you like it too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such precious little patooties!! :) You can make everyone smile/laugh/feel great all the time...but for the 99% of the time you do that just by being Greg...I think it cancels out the bad days when you make people angry/cry.
:)

Maggie Moo said...

I agree with Niamh. You're I make people feel like a million bucks days should totally cancel out the days that you make people cry...

none123456 said...

!!! you mean my "anonymous" peronae has been outed!!! :) sigh....oh well...it was fun to be "anon" even if for a lil' bit! and those lil peanuts' faces are till making me chuckle today.... :)