Tuesday, December 14, 2004

We're taking bets that one in a million would be good odds...

Brother against Brother... Babies having Babies. Holy crap it actually happened that way. Well not really, but it is a fun way to look at it. Has everyone heard about the twins who had twin boys on the same day? Definitely freakish. Now I know that they were C-section births, but they had the same due date so there was definitely a chance.

Could this be a sign of the apocalypse? I mean has anyone else heard of this ever happening? What is next; locusts, frogs, or a river of blood? Next thing you know Henry Winkler is going to make a comeback in the WB's The New Happy Days. This is absolutely craziness. Life as we know it could be over or it is just me trying to illicit a Y2K computer scare. Yeah I wish I had that much influence.