Tuesday, December 21, 2004

We're taking bets that you should sing it loud and sing it proud...

Another List for 2004. This time it is music and I have decided to list twenty. These are my favorite songs of 2004 and not necessarily the charts Top 20. Tell me in the comments sections what your favorite songs were or if you think I am wrong.

20. Blink 182 - I Miss You
19. Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
18. Evanescense - My Immortal
17. Joss Stone - You Had Me
16. Modest Mouse - Float On
15. Chingy - One Call Away
14. Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated
13. Terror Squad - Lean Back
12. Mario Winans featuring P. Diddy - I Don't Wanna Know
11. Avril Lavigne - Don't Tell Me
10. Kelis - Milkshake - Her milkshake definitely brings all the boys to the yard.
9. Los Lonely Boys - Heaven - They have become one of my favorite bands and their CD was one of the must buys of 2004.
8. Eamon - Fuck It(I don't want you back) - What a great song about how being cheated on. The new male anthem to evil women. (I do not know any evil women, but if I did...)
7. Black Eyed Peas - Hey Mama - Once it's stuck in your head it was very hard to get it out.
6. Big & Rich - Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy - Now guys have a new reason to want to become a cowboy and it's not for the boots.
5. Usher featuring Lil Jon & Ludacris - Yeah - Although it may have been one of the most overplayed songs of the year you definitely liked it the first time you heard it.
4. Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying - Should be everyone's motto.
3. Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved - Great song on a great album. These guys may be talked about like U2 and Aerosmith years from now.
2. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway - I don't care what anyone says this is a great song. She will always be my favorite American Idol winner and she is starting to put out some good music.
1. Gavin DeGraw - Don't Wanna Be - No this is not because I just saw him in concert and met him. This is a great song and it has a real good message.

3 comments:

P McT said...

My #1 song of 2004 is
Dry your eyes - The Streets feat. Chris(from Coldplay I forget his last name). Its one of those if you love someone let them go songs. The album is good too, actually all his albums are great!
Drop it like its hott- Snoop
King of the Dancehall - Beenie Man
Jook Gal- Elephant Man
I'm really Hott - Missy Elliott
Them be my top 5... there was alot of really good music out this year

Anonymous said...

Pascha and Danielle's Top Ten (In Response, and in no particular order. In fact, ignore the counting down - this is just the order we thought of them in.):

10. I'm Really Hott - Missy Elliott: Because we're damn sexy, so we can relate. Though, we have yet to drop records, but we sing a good song - so watch out.
9. Drop it like it's Hot - Snoop Dogg(y Dogg. Why'd he drop that anyway?): Uh... because we don't want you to get burned, dumbass.
8. Stupid - Sarah McLachlan: Who the hell can't relate to this song? Everyone has been blinded at some point, admit it, move on.
7. Yeah - Usher et. al.: Because it's fun to drive around in the summer and say YEAH (yeah). **P and D dance**
6. Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy - Big & Rich: Country dudes that say Bling Blingin'? A marching band, half-nekkid girls and a midget all in the same video? 'Nuff said.
5. Vertigo - U2: Just because it's hilarious to hear someone count "1, 2, 3 - 14!"
4. Toxic - Britney Spears: It's catchy, and dirty. Mostly dirty. OK, it's all dirty, and that's what makes it catchy.
3. If I Traded It All - Finger 11: This is a gorgeous song. Nothing witty to say here.
2. Get You Hot Tonight - New Edition: THE, yes THE comeback hit of the year. If you don't believe us, well... I don't know, take it up with PMcT.
1. Everything - Alanis Morrisette: Because everyone wants someone to love them through good, bad, ugly, pretty, super nice, and asshole times. Women are complicated, and it's nice to be loved no matter what!!

- Collaborative effort by PMcT and Yellie :-)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. social security card in nj internet security 2005 torrent Sports haus older adult mature free movies is it possible for someone to get liposuction Maximum and money and 401k Lonsdale securities How to open a bookmakers Latino skin care