Tuesday, December 28, 2004

We're taking bets that they are my favorites...

Before reading this please read the post before. Thank you.

Here is my list of my Top Ten Favorite Celebrities of 2004. Can you believe that there is more guys on my list than women? Geez I must be losing it. Anyway, tell me who your favorites were in my comments section.

10. Dane Cook - He is my favorite comedian and he will make my list until the end of time. He was at game four of the World Series and is a diehard Red Sox fan. If you don't know how funny he is check out his website. Dane
9. Lindsay Lohan - I know she has become a complete media whore, but she definitely was one of my favorites this year. She dated Fez and that has to count for something. Unfortunately she broke up with him too.
8. Zach Braff - My favorite TV doctor on Scrubs and he wrote and starred in one of my favorite movies of 2004 Garden State. This guy is an absolute riot and I think he will be a huge stars in years to come.
7. Rodney Dangerfield - Sadly the world was robbed of his comeback at 83 years old. He will be greatly missed and I give him a ton of respect.
6. Flava Flav - He actually made watching The Surreal Life worth watching. He is kind of funny and I would watch him again.
5. William Shatner - Yes that William Shatner. He put out a CD (which isn't half bad). His weird acting style is actually very fresh on Boston Legal. He has become one of the best characters on TV today.
4. Kate Winslet - If you have not seen her this year you didn't see some great movies. She may be the best actress of our generation. Get every movie she has been in and watch it twice because it is worth it. (Alright just watch Titanic once because that movie is so freaking long. Fast forward to just the parts she is in.)
3. Johnny Depp - He almost won the Oscar for Pirates of the Caribbean. He is getting rave reviews for Finding Neverland and was in my favorite trailer of the year for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Is there anyone out there that is any cooler?
2. Natalie Portman - She was wonderful in every movie she was in. She maybe be my biggest crush of the year especially after seeing her as a stripper in Closer. If you haven't fallen in love with her yet you will.
1. Jon Stewart - He is my second favorite comedian. Jon has a hit TV show on Comedy Central. He had a bestselling book America (The Book).He was able to make the presidential election fun with his quick wit and great commentaries on the ridiculousness. Finally, Jon was able to call someone a "dick" on live TV and not get a lot of flak for it. Could he have had a better year? I can't wait to the Presidential Election in 2008.

No comments: