Monday, December 06, 2004

We're taking bets that scientists are trying to help Mother Earth...

Cell phones will now blossom into flowers. Motorola has been working on a cell phone cover that will turn into a sunflower once it biodegrades. Of course the rest of the phone will reek havoc on the earth for the next billion years, but we will have tons of sunflowers on top of plastic junk heaps.

At least scientists are trying to do something good; though you would think that working on a cure for cancer would be a little higher priority. I would think that baby diapers that can become lilacs would be a better idea. How many of those things get thrown away everyday? I think that McDonalds containers that can turn into oak trees would be cool too. I wonder what will come next. Maybe cars that can turn into robots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cars that turn into robots... hmmm...

Maybe I've just been working on this damned case study too long, but I think that it would be hilarious if a red VW Beetle turned into one of those Elmo robots that are out now that do the E-L-M-O dance. Yeah, that'd be great.

Ugh. I need to finish this case study and go to bed, I'm so fried...

- Danielle

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »