Saturday, December 18, 2004

We're taking bets that there were some great events of 2004...

Here are my Top Ten Entertainment Events of 2004. I probably missed 1,000,000 other things, but this is what I thought of. Leave me a list of yours or ones you think I missed.:

10. Oprah gave away cars on her show. - Of course it probably cost each member $5,000 in taxes. Thanks a lot, I waited a year to get tickets and now I owe the government money.
9. Martha Stewart goes to jail. - I am sure that everyone has very nice cells with lots of pastels and toilet cozies.
8. Janet's Wardrobe malfunction. - Really not that "big" a deal, but it was on live television. At least Tara Reid showed hers in its full glory.
7. Lord of the Rings dominates the Oscars. We did get to see that Peter Jackson actually is a hobbit. At least he wore a tuxedo.
6. Ron Artest goes fan crazy. I hate even putting it up here, but it was entertainment. I must have watched it at least 100 times.
5. Bill Rancic won the first "Apprentice" job. Kwame was so much better, but it was Trump's way of keeping the black man down. Did a pretty good job during season 2 with Kevin too.
4. Ashlee Simpson can't sing due to Acid Reflux. I can't sing because my singing voice sucks. I think that most of us would have liked it if she used that excuse.
3. Jon Stewart goes on Crossfire and bitch slaps the co-hosts. It was a riot and everyone should see it.
2. The Presidential Election. Bush won and we have four more years of funny things on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
1. The Boston Red Sox win the World Series. Definitely entertainment. Hasn't happened in 86 years and millions of New Englanders will now die happy.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I'm sure you have many more that you had to omit, too...

Take care and enjoy your holidays!

Dan