Wednesday, December 15, 2004

We're taking bets that this is messed up...

I have canceled my planned vacation to the Ukraine and will now only eat soup I make myself. The picture below is of Viktor Yushchenko who is running for office in the Ukraine. The one on the left is what he looked like in August and the one on the right is what he looks like now. His doctors say he has been poisoned by Dioxin probably in his food. It will continue to plague him for a minimum of two years if not the rest of his life. Crazy would be the easy way to describe this. I think that OH MY GOD!!!! would fit better.

Currently we do not have anything like this in the United State politics. We just have Nanny gate happening every couple of minutes with a Bush cabinet appointee. I am curious to hear what other think about this. Give me your comments.

3 months of being in the sun too long?

Posted by Hello

1 comment:

P McT said...

Is that for real??!!!
I mean the hair color is different, he has a few more chins