Sunday, January 09, 2005

We're taking bets that something will come along...

Thanks to everyone who wished me well while I was sleeping the last 48 hours. I do appreciate it very much.

It is always friends that help you make decisions. Not by telling you what to do, but by making sure you have perspective. My best friend, Ian, always does that for me. He knows me very well and understands that I will make my own decisions. His advice and information is very valuable to me. It has helped a great deal. The other thing that I know is when I make my inevitably bad decision he won't look down on me, but rather support me in any way he can. He won't judge me even if he disagrees. It is what a true friend does. I believe I have a couple of those and I am very thankful for that. Hopefully they will be there for me when I make the rest of my life decisions. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also know this Ian you speak of. And you are so right about him and his loyalty! But I also know you, mister, and you are not even close to that guy you described! You are hysterically funny, gentle and caring. You are also too hard on yourself. But what you're complaining about is that you're just too human....and you're willing to admit it! That's rare, and also very endearing. You have all that it takes to do whatever you choose. (And don't become a creep like those other creeps, cuz all they get are creepy women, if they get any at all.) And that's that! Good night!