Thursday, January 20, 2005

We're taking bets that this is overblown...

In no way is this an apology, but rather a clarification. I am sorry that people have been offended. At the same time everything here is fact. The situation was a fiasco not the relationship. I am completely supportive of their current relationship, but at the time they should have been honest. Everyone needs to get over themselves and realize that this is my account of the past. Just like everyone who has ever done a biography it can be interpreted in different ways by different people.

If you don't like what I write then do not read it. I have kept the truly private stuff private and will continue to do so unless someone wants to start a fight. I don't fight fair and don't really care about you if you want to start a fight on these pages. I hope that everything can stay peaceful. I love ya all and will be over this in the next few hours. :) Why hold a grudge?

Greg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not typing here in response to the integrity blah that's being debated...

Anyway, Sorry to see you go Greg. Kind of wish I had heard about it from you, but it looks like you wouldn't have been able to reach everyone with the news before the rumor mill moved the info through this college town (ok, so Lowell is hardly a college town, but I was trying to wax poetic).

The truly sad thing is you leave without a rematch with your new racket. The last time you and I met on a racquetball court was the only time I took all 3 games! Let me know if you're in Lowell and I'll see what I can do with my schedule to arrange another game. Lord knows I can get a court open almost whenever I need one ;-) Anyway, if you have any suggestions for opponents in this school, please let me know. I don't have any real competition anymore.

Well, good luck with whatever your life changing decision is. From what I can tell it involves school, but I can't say I've got a full clean explanation.

~Chris Shamp

P McT said...

A great man once said, "Can't we all just get along"
What is true is true, live and learn
I'm just sayin

Anonymous said...

If I had to compile a top ten list of the people I respect in this world, Greg Madrid would definitely make it.

Whoever posted the comment that started this whole fiasco obviously doesn't know Greg terribly well and should grow up a bit. I'm with PMcT on this one... things are what they are. Everyone just has to remember that everyone is entitled to speak their minds without being blasted for it.

Everyone also has the right to ignore things they don't like. It's not worth spending your time drinkin' Haterade over someone else's words.

Greg, as a faithful reader who doesn't take offense to things, keep on writing (which I know you will anyway, but still...).

- Danielle

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »