Friday, April 08, 2005

We're taking bets that there are questions to be answered...

In a new feature here at the WTBT Offices we are going to pose a question or two each week about various items. WTBT will answer the question and then hear what the readers have to say.

A. What are the top five movies that if you see them on television you will stop what you are doing and watch them?

B. If Fozie Bear and the Cookie Monster got into a fight who would win and why?

Answers by WTBT Staff:

A. 1. Shawshank Redemption (Find a better movie from the 90's I dare you).
2. Say Anything (Best Teen/Romantic Movie Ever - No arguements just agree.)
3. The Godfather (It may be cliche, but the greatest movie ever made will always get me to watch it.
Spike TV should show it 20 hours a day and 4 episodes of CSI)
4. Serendipity (I am a big John Cusak fan and this brought him back to his roots as a romantic lead actor)
5. (tied)Caddyshack/Tommy Boy (Such great movies with so many quotes and laughs)

B. Cookie Monster of course. I mean he is a monster and Fozie wears a tie and a hat. Definitely kind of wimpy. Heck I don't think Fozie could even take Bert and he has the floppy arms. C is for Cookie and it is also for Come and get your whooping. :)

6 comments:

Daniel said...

you are an odd man, but that's why I keep coming back! :D

GMadrid said...

Thanks Dan... I try. :)

Anonymous said...

Greg did you hear?

They are thinking about making Cookie Monster all 'PC' next Sesame St season. Like have him eating like veggies n stuff like that, and talking about the importance of nutrition in a balanced diet. I mean, WTF?? He's COOKIE MONSTER, Not CELERY MONSTER!!!!!

- Kevin

P McT said...

Movies:
1)Dying Young
2)Boyz in the Hood
3)Tommy Boy - I used to watch this movie atleast 3 times a day
4)Chasing Amy
5)Breakfast Club

Anonymous said...

Movies:
1. "Ever After" - Danielle finds her prince. Enough said.
2. "It's a Wonderful Life" - hands down the best Christmas movie out there.
3. "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" - Duh.
4. "One Fine Day" - Favorite Romantic Comedy. I just love this movie.
5. "Happy Gilmore" - Best Adam Sandler movie, at least in my opinion.

Runner-up: "Interview with a Vampire"... this didn't make top 5 because I wouldn't stop what I was doing to watch it on TV. I'd see it on TV, and stop what I was doing to set the TV to "Video" and watch it from the beginning and uneditted.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Computer headset review