Friday, April 22, 2005

We're taking bets that you must judge a person by their questions rather than their answers...

It is question time again at the WTBT offices. These two questions are pretty simple and hopefully will generate some good answers. I would also like to thank Voltaire for the above headline quote.

A. Now that it is Spring and the weather is getting better what are the 5 activities that would skip out on work to go do during the Spring/Summer months?

B. You've no doubt heard the expression "Wake up and smell the coffee!" If you could wake up every morning to the distinct smell of any one thing, what would you choose?

Answers

A.
1. Going to the beach. My Spanish skin loves the sun.
2. Getting an Ice Cream Cone - Softserve anywhere or Hard Ice Cream at a Mom & Pop place like JayGees in Dracut.
3. Going golfing. Spending the day being frustrated at how much I stink for 4 hours is awesome.
4. Seeing a summer movie.
5. Going to the park and reading my paper under a huge shade tree.

B. I would like to smell a cooking Thanksgiving Turkey. It is one of my favorite smells and I can't wait until I get to smell it again come November. That smell gets me excited to get out of bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A.
1. Going to the beach, but I'd wear sunblock because my Scottish skin isn't as much of a fan as your Spanish skin.
2. Going to Boston/Faneuil Hall for the day. Maybe even the MFA/Fens for a picnic.
3. Going camping. This would obviously have to be a Friday.
4. A day at Canobie Lake Park or Six Flags with my friends.
5. A day of picnic, fishing, smelling fresh cut grass, etc.

B.
Light spring rain or the ocean. So relaxing.

Nai said...

A.
1. Beach - House on Stilts
2. Since I don't golf...Wiffleball
3. Boating on the CT River
4. Movies - but I will skip out on work for that year round
5. Folk Festivals

B.
The smell of coffee...and bacon. Nothing like a homecooked breakfast.

P McT said...

1. Going to Rye Playland ( I would have to be in NYC for this)
2. Packing a cooler and watching a really good drum corps practice
3. Go to the beach and walk around barefoot all day, I love not wearing shoes
4. People watching with my cousins, sitting on the flag pole in parkchester (NYC again)
5. Hang out at BeerWorks on canal street with friends drinking beer all day

I would wake up to the smell of new baby, you know that powdery, sweet, new life smell.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! meridia online Adderall dosage umaxppc