Friday, April 29, 2005

We're taking bets that To be on a quest is nothing more or less than to become an asker of questions...

It is question time again at the WTBT offices. These two questions are pretty simple and hopefully will generate some good answers. I would also like to thank Sam Keen for the above headline quote.

A. Who are your top five artists that you have to seen in concert before you die? (They should be band you haven't already seen.)

B. If you could have a romance with any fictional character, who would it be and why?

ANSWERS

A.
1. Peter Gabriel (In Your Eyes is incredible. His Live 2 disc CD is incredible.)
2. Jimmy Buffet (Margaritaville and Parrotheads. What could be better?)
3. U2 (20+ years of great music and I have never seen them. What is wrong with me?)
4. Kelly Clarkson (Gosh she's pretty and she can sing too.)
5. Green Day (They have to put on an incredible show.)

B.
This is a tough question. There are so many great fictional characters. I think that ultimately I would go with Sally(Meg Ryan) in When Harry Met Sally. She was very fun and a little neurotic. Definitely gorgeous even though the 80's hair has to go. (Close 2nd is Claire Forlani's character in the movie Boys and Girls. She was very cool in that movie and extremely hot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. Here's hoping...
1. Aerosmith
2. Garth Brooks
3. Billy Joel
4. Phil Collins (though, I think he's done touring, unfortunately)
5. New Kids on the Block (hey... a girl can dream of a reunion, can't she? I know it won't happen, but still)

B.
Normally, this would have been a tough question. However... I recently saw "The Notebook" (http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/4429918/detail.html)and read the book, and I would have to say Noah Calhoun. Sweetest fictional character I've seen... um, ever, in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Ignore that link... that's a story I sent to my brother...

This is the one for "The Notebook":
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332280/

P McT said...

1)Shabba Ranks (he is ugly but damn did he have some good songs)
2)I'm with D-Money on NKOTB
3)Marvin Gaye (from some of the old videos it just looks like one of his concerts was an experience)
4)Troop, Hi-Five, Shai (pretty much any group made up of black males from the early 90s there were som many)
5)Nelson (just cause)

My movie affair would be with Ricky from Barber Shop. The actors name is Michael Ealy, his charater Ricky was a little thuggish, a little more sensitive, and intelligent, thats a good mix for me!