Tuesday, April 12, 2005

WTBT MOVIE QUOTES QUIZ

We love movies at the WTBT Offices. Here are a bunch of movie quotes. See if you can name the movie. For advanced movie buffs guess the actor and character name. Some of them will be easy and some will be hard. Post your answers in the comments section. Try not to cheat and I will post the answers on Friday.

1. "What if I'm looking for a bathroom, I can't find one... and my bladder explodes?"

2. "I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's fucked up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government fucks in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it, put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college bullshit I got two words for that: learn to fuckin' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big fuckin' surprise. "

3. "This place has a sign hangin' over the urinal that says, "Don't eat the big white mint". "

4. "Oh I'm sorry, am I being a little graphic? I'm sorry. Well, I hope you're up for a little competition. She's got a power tool in the bedroom, dear. It's her own personal jackhammer. She could break sidewalk with that thing. She uses it and the lights dim, it's like a prison movie. Amazed she hasn't chipped her teeth."

5. Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

6. "Oh man, I can't fucking believe this. Another basement, another elevator. How can the same thing happen to the same guy twice?"

7. "Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get 'em."

8. "What is that supposed to mean? I am so sick of that. All that means is that it wasn't personal to you. But it was personal to me. It's *personal* to a lot of people. And what's so wrong with being personal, anyway?"

9. "My little brother got his arm stuck in the microwave. So my mom had to take him to the hospital. My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she freaked out. She hijacked a busload of penguins. So it's sort of a family crisis. Bye!"

10. "Looks like Chuck's taking the one eyed monster to the optometrist."

8 comments:

teresa said...

They all kind of sound familer. However the only one I know for sure is #2 from reservoir dogs. I'm going to go with Mr. Pink (Steve Buscemi).

teresa said...

I just remember where #1 is from- I'm going to guess....What about BOB!

GMadrid said...

Thanks for commenting FlyingWaitress. I appreciate it.

Daniel said...

1. What about Bob
7. You've Got Mail
8. You've Got Mail

I don't know any of the other ones

GMadrid said...

Thanks everyone who tried. I thought others would have done this, but I guess it was too hard. :)

1. What About Bob? - Bob Wiley - Bill Murray
2. Reservoir Dogs - Mr. Pink - Steve Buscemi
3. Roadhouse - Wade Garrett - Sam Eliot
4. Mrs. Doubtfire - Mrs. Doubtfire - Robin Williams
5. Mallrats - Brodie - Jason Lee
6. Die Hard 2 - John McLane - Bruce Willis
7. Bull Durham - Larry - Robert Wuhl
8. You've Got Mail - Kathleen Kelly - Meg Ryan
9. Better Off Dead - Lane Meyer - John Cusak
10. Grumpy Old Men - Grandpa Gustafson - Burgess Meredith

P McT said...

i'm so totally late, but the only one I knew was resevior dogs

teresa said...

Actually, P mct - if that's your real name - if you look at the 1st post - you are corrected

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Translucent plastic business card http://www.cisco-memory.info/sale-hp-2100-2200-toner-cartridge-c4096a-sale.html Celebrex safety Budget cars Earring gem stone picture of a roulette table http://www.contemporary-furniture-6.info/Faucet-handle-plastic.html Li insurance commercial Private driveway usage laws in lakeside ca Reprographics accounting software Viera florida- house rentals architectural model making techniques art handbag pop Jobs in dayton humidifier zino r t digital printing supply