Thursday, April 28, 2005

We're taking bets that you can't believe it either...

Here are a couple of quick thoughts and observations...

* Katie Holmes dating Tom Cruise is wrong on so many levels. First I think that Katie lost my number and if she needs it I am more than willing to give it to her. Second why do short guys have all the luck? Tom is what 5'5"? Damn being tall. :)

* this was the funniest thing I read yesterday by Peter McEntegart of CNNSI.com:

Yanks star Alex Rodriguez clubbed three homers and collected 10 RBIs in a monster game Tuesday against the Angels. A-Rod's critics weren't impressed, saying he'd never be so productive for a winning team.

* There is definitely a conspiracy going on with American Idol. Scott Savol is perhaps the worst singer I have heard in four years of American Idol and America keeps voting for him. The only thing worse was that weird John Stevens kid last year. I support big guys across the world, but this guy has loser written all over him. Everything about him is weird especially those sunglasses and goatee that really hasn't filled in well. If you were 8 years old you would be throwing jolly ranchers at this guy during lunch. Okay maybe that went too far, but I just don't like him.

* Everyone has heard the statement, "The weirdos come out at night." I don't agree with that statement since I have been at work at 7am every morning now. It could be just the Greater Springfield area but I have seen some creepy things. Especially the guy today who was in a neon green half shirt. He was a minimum 60 years old and had a pot belly that pregnant women would be proud of. I was stopped at a light and he was making train noises next to my car. Now he could have been singing "C'mon Ride It" by Quad City DJ's, but I don't think so.

4 comments:

Nai said...

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise? That is creepy.

Now I am 6'1" and she did rub my head at a bar once, so I know she likes tall guys as well! ;)

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't throw jolly ranchers. I'd prolly throw popcorn, because I like to throw popcorn.

GMadrid said...

Jolly Ranchers stick. Plus for girls you would have to cut them out if it got too sticky. The funny thing was I was the quiet guy in the corner that just witnessed the bullying, but I learned a lot. :)

Anonymous said...

True... I did, after all, see a girl have to get gum cut out of her hair once. That wasn't pretty.