Tuesday, April 05, 2005

WTBT Music Quiz 90's Edition...

Answer these in the comments section. Guess the artist and song title. I will post the answers on Sunday.

1. I'm headed for danger, don't trust strangers
Put one in the chamber whenever I'm feelin this anger
Don't wanna make excuses, cause this is how it is
What's the use unless we're shootin no one notices the youth
2. It’s a night for passion
But the morning means goodbye
Beware of what is flashing in her eyes
She’s going to get you
3. Got into an accident and couldn't come to school
But when he finally came back
His hair had turned from black into bright white
4. Her whole world's come undone
From lookin' straight at the sun
What did her daddy do
What did he put you through
5. I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
6. If I get drunk yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you
7. I wear tight clothing and high heel shoes
That doesn't make me a prostitute
I like rap music, wear hip hop clothes
That doesn't mean that I'm sellin' dope
8. Give it a spin
See if you can somehow factor in
You know there's always more than one way
To say exactly what you mean to say
9. I hope them cigarettes are gonna make you cough
Hope you hear this song and it pissed you off
10. Step on the stones
Flesh becomes water
Wood becomes bone

TRY NOT TO CHEAT. EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW EVERY ANSWER MAKE AN ATTEMPT.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Not sure, can't place it. Maybe something by TuPac?
2. "All that she wants" - Ace of Base
3. "Mmm mmm mmm mmm" - Crash Test Dummies
4. "Janie got a gun" - Aerosmith
5. "Bitch" - Meredith Brooks
6. "I'm gonna be (500 miles)" - The Proclaimers
7. "Free your mind" - En Vogue
8. "Out of my head" - Fastball
9. "Little Miss (Can't be wrong)" - Spin Doctors
10. "Walk on the Ocean" - Toad the Wet Sprocket

P McT said...

1) Some rapper
2)Maneater - Billy Joel ( I know this wrong)
3)
4)Janey's got a gun - Aerosmith
5)Bitch - Meredith something
6)500 miles - Those Irish Twin dudes
7)Free you mind - Envouge
8)Out of my mind - Fast ball
9) Little Miss - Spin doctors
10) Flesh becomes water - Toad the Wet Sprocket (Great best of CD)

I'm either really proud of myself or you made this really easy!

GMadrid said...

Congrats to the 2 smart ones. Maybe it was too easy.

1. Tupac - Me Against the World
2. Ace of Base - All That She Wants.
3. Crash Test Dummies - Mmmmmmmmmm
4. Aerosmith - Janie Got a Gun
5. Meredith Brooks - Bitch
6. 500 Miles - Proclaimers
7. En Vogue - Free Your Mind
8. Fastball - Out of My Head
9. Spin Doctors - Little Miss Can't Be Wrong
10. Toad the Wet Sprocket - Walk on the Ocean

Anonymous said...

When you're ages 10-19 during the 1990's, you just know these things. :-)

I'd like to THINK I'm a child of the '80's, but really not so much. I still haven't seen "The Breakfast Club", but I have seen "Wayne's World". :-)