Thursday, October 20, 2005

We're taking bets that everyone does stupid stuff...

Hello everybody!!! I hope that everyone is doing well. Question time again at WTBT and I hope everyone participates. Put your answers in the comments section. Have fun!!!

A. What is the dumbest thing you've ever done to get out of doing something?

B. If you could choose one movie that you relate to most what would it be and why?

Answers:

A. I hid behind the couch in my parent's living room for two days during my junior year of high school to avoid making a presentation. I was very shy and public speaking terrified me at the time. It worked well because I only needed to be back there for a couple of hours until my mother went to work. I never did make that presentation.

B. I think that I relate most to ANGUS. It sounds kind of funny, but I am a big guy who is considered by most to be a nice guy. I tend to be shy when I am in most social situations. A lot of people know me, but I would still get picked on by the most popular people. Hopefully in the end I will win out like Angus did.

7 comments:

Liz said...

1. This may be common to people, but I can't think of anything else. I think I blocked all of the really stupid things out of my memory.

I made myself throw up to avoid going to school on the day that a paper was due. I never wrote the paper and subsequently failed the class that quarter. My mother never new about the paper until the report card...then I had to fess up.

2. Hmmm...what movie...this is tough. I can't think of one this minute. If I do, I will comment again.

P McT said...

1.) Well I've never done anything to get out of something...not that I remember anyway. If I don't want to do something I usually say "I don't want to do..."

2)I'm gonna have to go with A Bronx Tale...Most people that know me and have seen that movie will know why!
or the movie Camp because its about band geek, artsy type kids

Anonymous said...

I don't have any answers for you, but I wanted to tell you that seeing that you identify with a movie called, "Angus" make me laugh out loud. I hadn't heard of it before, so it was even funnier to me b/c I didn't know the plot!

Anonymous said...

1. My freshman year I had a couple-few bad hangovers and used to call in "sick" to work. Said I had the flu. ;-)

2. What movie do I relate to? I would have to say not one, but 2 movies (if they were combined): "Ever After" (Drew Barrymore, Angelica Houston) and "One Fine Day" (Michelle Pfieffer, George Clooney). :-)

Anonymous said...

1. I once went home at lunch time and didn't want to go back to work for the rest of the day (hated that job) so I called up and told them that my neighbor's son got hit by a car and I had to watch their younger kid while they went ot the hospital and I just "happened to be there at the right time" on my lunch break...I dont' think they believed me, oh well.

2. Sliding Doors....minus the leggy blond part....

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! mature nudes Vivid girls jenna jameson Xxx hustler hardcore