Tuesday, October 04, 2005

WTBT Movie Quiz

Hey everyone!!! Time for a movie quiz. There will be ten quotes and they will start from easy to hardest. Answer them in the comments section. The movie and who said it(either the actor or the character). Remember even answer if you don't know them all. Good Luck :)

1. "It's in the hole!"
2. "Maybe I will, GOSH!"
3. "Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes."
4. "Da-dum-duuummmm! I, am Captain Chaos! And this, this is my faithful companion, Cato... Say hello, Cato!"
5. "Just going to the kitchen to get some food, then I'm going to tell you a story that will make your balls shrink to the size of raisins."
6. "I understand you may have had sexual relations with my daughter before, but under our roof, it's my way or the Long Island Expressway. So just keep your snake in its cage for 72 hours. "
7. "Roz, my tender, oozing blossom you're looking fabulous today. Is that a new haircut?"
8. "Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay."
9. "Verbal ability is a highly overrated thing in a guy, and it's our pathetic need for it that gets us into so much trouble."
10. "There are several quintessential moments in a man's life: losing his virginity, getting married, becoming a father, and having the right girl smile at you."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed (as I am sure you are) that I even got this many:

3. Airplane
5. Notting Hill-the crazy roommate guy
6. Meet The Parents ?? The Dad
7. Monsters Inc. Mike

Anonymous said...

2. Napoleon Dynomite
6. Meet the Parents
7. Monsters Inc.

Man, I stink! :-)

P McT said...

1)Some golf movie?
2)Napoleon Dynamite(so dum its funny)
3)Airplane (don't know which one)
4)Spaceballs?
6)Meet the Parents
8)Al Pacino in something
10)One of the best movies ever!!
S. Elmos Fire

You need to do a music quiz man!!

Liz said...

Love #10 - St. Elmo's Fire. It's not on tv often enough anymore!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »