Saturday, October 01, 2005

We're taking bets that new memories are the best things in the world...

Here are a couple of random observations from this weekend.

* Having the winning team of the 2005 RHA Bed Race is awesome. I have only been here two weeks and I already feel part of campus. The students are incredible and my RA's have been fantastic. Go LaRiv!!!
* If the Red Sox don't win and the Indians do win tomorrow I don't think I will be able to watch the playoff on Monday. Because I don't need another Effing person like Bucky Fucking Dent and Bill Fucking Buckner. (Sorry for the language, but if you were from New England you would understand.)
* Batman Begins may have been one of the best movies of the summer. Seeing for the second time yesterday proved that to me. I think Michael Caine also might have the coolest British accent ever.
* Tom DeLay may set back the Republican Party's dominance in recent elections. His colleagues really should stop supporting him.
* SNL is back tonight and everyone should watch because Steven Carell is going to host. I predict that Will Farrell will make a cameo appearence. Additionally Kanye West is the musical guest so anything crazy really could happen.